Friday 15 May 2015

/ BRAKINIS /

Hello!! I have returned after a very very long period of time.... sorry! Time just seems to have slipped away. Currently I should be revising but I thought it would be more exciting to right a blogpost on a bikini I recently received. Brakinis is Hong Kong based company that sell bikinis that are exactly like the Triangl ones, just at a more affordable price.



The other week a parcel arrived and I knew exactly what it was, I could not contain my excitement! As soon as the postman left I ran into my room and ripped open the cardboard box it came in. I presume the cardboard box was used so as to stop the bikini from folding and therefore preventing it from creasing. Within the cardboard was a plastic drawstring bag with the brand name printed on it, and within that bag were another 2 separate plastic bags. 1 for the bikini top and the other for the bottoms. I ordered the "Ollie" style bikini in the colour "Tilly Sunburst" and I am over the moon at how amazing it is.



I am so pleased with how it looks. I ordered a size XS top and M bottoms. One thing I really like about the Brakinis website is that you can order a different sized top and bottom. Another thing that is very helpful is, like the Triangl website, that there is a live chat available where you can ask the girls that work  there what style would suit your body type best and also what sizes would be the best fit for you.                                                                  






As you can see the top has a black coloured mesh type of material covering the white neoprene base. The straps are adjustable which is great! And the back clasp is just a 'seatbelt' style. The only noticeable difference between Brakinis swimwear and Triangl is that there is a Brakinis label attached. 





The bottoms, again, are exactly like the Triangl bikins. I am so happy with how they fit and the material used (neoprene) is so durable, so this bikini will last me quite some time! They definitely are not 'cheeky', the bottoms completely cover you up, which may not be good if you are a serious tanner.




















Along with the bikini you also get a care card which tells you how to look after your neoprene bikini. One of the most important things is to NOT fold your bikini as it will get creases that are very difficult to get out. 
Hope you enjoyed this review on Brakinis! Let me know if you own one of these bikinis and what you think of it.

Love, Shannon














No comments:

Post a Comment