Wednesday 21 May 2014

blogger tag

Hello petals!

For my first proper post I thought it would be a good idea to do a tag, I've just mix and matched questions from different tags I've found.



1. what's your middle name?

my middle name is Joanne, which is a mix of my mums mums name (Joan) and my dads mums name (Anne) 


2. what artists/bands are you loving at the moment?

I have recently discovered some bands that are just starting off their career in the music industry, like model aeroplanes and coasts, both bands have a really chill/indie vibe to them!! And of course I am loving the vamps, ed sheeran and lewis watson. Also thanks to 8-tracks I have developed a liking for the mowglis and san cisco 


3. what is your favourite season?

probably either summer or autumn. I love summer because I always go on holiday, so I get away from the Scottish weather! But summer is always a happy time, and I have no exams to revise for so that makes the holidays even better. I like autumn purely because of the colours of the leaves and all the autumny scents.


4. what is your favourite animal?

my favourite wild animal is probably either giraffes or elephants, especailly baby elephants, they are just the cutest things ever. I'd say my favourite animal that can be kept as a pet is probably a bunny rabbit 


5. what is your dream car?

classic fiat 500!! in either a pale pastel yellow colour or a light sky blue


6. what tv shows can't you live without?

I am a big fan of crime shows, so I would say Hawaii 5-O and NCIS, they are my two all time favourites. Also love a bit of casualty.


7. if you could travel anywhere where would you go?

obviously I would have to take a trip to america, I would also really like to go roadtripping around europe, like italy or france. 


8. one thing on your bucket list?

a lot of things on my bucket list are about travelling and concerts, but one thing I really want to do is own a cafe!


9. anything exciting happening this year?

2014 is actually going to be a pretty busy and eventful year for me. Im going to radio 1s big weekend on saturday and I am so so so excited! In summer I'm going to spain for 2 weeks with my parents, and in september I'm going to rwanda for 2 weeks. We're going as part of our residential section of Duke of Edinburgh, so that will definitely be a life changing trip. And I have a few concerts and day trips planned, so yeah this year will be good!




lots of love,

shannon x

No comments:

Post a Comment